We are delighted to be reopening on Thursday 9th July after a long few months.
We have been working hard behind the scenes to make our pub as safe as possible for your return. We will be keeping our warm and friendly environment but with a few changes to how things were before.
Some of the changes implemented are:
- One way system, through the single back door, please wait to be seated here (even if you are just drinking)
- Sanitiser stations at all doors & toilets
- Toilets are operating a one in one out system
- Table service for drinks as well as food
- Bookings for drinks as well as food
- Our patio area as well as front garden is now open for bookings for dining or eating
- Our beer garden is open to book for drinks only
- We are taking bookings but are also welcoming walk-ins however as our tables are limited so bear with us if you haven’t booked
- There will be no people able to stand at the bar all drinkers will have to take a seat at a table
- Takeaways are available, just give us a call
We really look forward to seeing you soon.